Ok, my sister-in-laws have made a valient effort to update their blogs so I suppose I should get on board. I havn't posted personal picture since April so it might be time.
In May Ken & I went to Ohio for Katy's wedding. Here are some highlights from the trip. (Some are out of order though because blogspot is driving me crazy and not letting me copy and paste for some reason)

Grenadine helps Katy unwrap presents. I iz in a box

Katy & I

I LOVE Ohio in the summertime. So Green!

The beautiful bride. Katy is a Lewis now!

Katy & Regan

Ok, the have the coolest pet store ever in Ohio. They have TONZ of pets and they let you play with all of them. It was amazing. They even hage this huge tortoise they tie a balloon to and let him wander the store. I wish I had taken more pictures, but here are some birds.

Patrick, Ellie, and Ken

The classic pirate parrot.

Grenadine & Daniel

Katy & Regan open presents

The Baldwin home

Ken & I getting yummy ice cream

Getting some Graeter's ice cream and their headquarters. Man that stuff is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment