Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hot & Cold


So last night I could not figure our what was wrong with me. I would cover up with my heated blanket because I was freezing, then 10 minutes later I would be sweating and so hot I would throw off all the blankets and even stick my head outside to cool off. Ken has been sick, as well as people at work and his family in Ohio before I left so I was worried I was getting sick, but I didn't feel sick.

I got to work today and the same thing kept happening. I would bundle up and turn on my space heater (I keep it under my desk year round) then just be dying. I hardly ever get too warm, and turning off a heat source or taking a blanket off usually solves the problem so I could not figure it out.

Then I remembered, I started taking Clomid again a few days ago. Clomid gives you hot flashes followed by being really cold. Well, at least I am not sick, and at least I havn't turned into a hormonal grumpy monster yet. It was really bad last time so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment