1. Get Pregnant
2. Get out of credit card debt
3. Cook a turkey dinner
4. Weigh under 135 pounds (unless I get pregnant)
5. Catch up, and stay caught up in my journal
6. Learn the Thriller dance
7. Edit, Organize, and digitally store ALL my pictures
11. Replace imovie with something on the PC
12. Paint and add flooring to my doll house
13. Get my dollhouse furniture
15. Learn 10 yummy salads I can make quickly
16. Get food intolerance/sensitivity testing done
18. Scan in all scrapbooks
19. Organize all pictures by date
20. Back up all photos on shutterfly
24. Close 10 loans


Good for you girl! I'm still working on mine...only 3.5 months left!
ReplyDeleteJEN! i have super quick salads you can make that are yummmy!!! they all arent healthy, so if thats what you are looking for then these might not work for you. Let me know!!!
ReplyDelete