In early September I spent a Saturday going to Logan to visit Marty & Lori. It was a blast. We went to the Logan temple, and I saw their new house. Their house is amazing. It is a beautiful home with a charming country feel. It is surrounded by farm animals and land down a dirt lane. We canned peaches, made a dutch oven dinner, rode horses, and played. I had such a great time. Marty & Lori are some of the sweetest most welcoming people I know. They took me into their home and I got to be a part of their unique little world for a day. I love them so much and I am grateful for the chance I had to enjoy a day of "country life." I am blessed to have such an amazing family! I have so many wonderful aunts and uncles, cousins, grandparents, parents, siblings, in laws, and of course my wonderful husband, that have been such a huge part of my life. I love you all. Thank you!
Here is the house at a distance. The view as you drive up the lane.

Here is their adorable little kitty. I believe her name is Snickers (I think it's a girl). And of course Oreo and some other dogs were there to greet me.

Here is the house. Isn't it beautiful!

My cute aunt & uncle!

Me, Marty, and Lori get to attend a session together.

Another view of the Logan Temple

The Logan Temple

Here is the Logan temple. Pretty huh! I love how unique it is.







d


Marty & Lori's new house. He reminds me of Grandpa Van. He lives down a dirt lane, on a farm, in a house he built. I love it!


Lori's sister in law. She took me around to tell me about the animals.

Marty fixed the boy's bikes and let them loose.

He showed them the surrounding mountains and said they were the limits of where they could play. (I get the feeling he always wanted to say that) It was pretty cool. It is a place where a kid can be a kid. Lots of room to explore and run free.

This is princess. the other horses don't like her so she eats alone. So she hung out with me for a while.

Here are some of the horses. Princess Buttercup, Kit, Cabodle (Kit's daughter), Brandy (probably not in order and I forgot one of the names, I rode Brandy)

A pretty view of the dam at dusk, on my way home.

Here is the awesome map Marty made for me to find my way home. Silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment