For some reason I Just decided to google the name Kenneth to see what it means. (It means handsome one, no arguments there), but the part I really like is on the end. Below is a quote from the wikipedia page for the name Kenneth...
"It is an anglicized (Scots) form of either the Pictish name Ciniod or the Goidelic name Cináed, often thought to mean "fire-head" or "born of fire" (see Áed), but ultimately derives from a shared prototype with Kennedy; Cunedagius, originally Cornish (then indistinct from other Brythonic languages)--after which was carried north to Valentia and borne by Cunedda (Latin Cunetacius), founder of Gwynedd. Its popularity among the Britons also led to another form in Welsh Cenydd or Cennydd (the name of a Welsh hermit saint who traditionally lived in the 6th century). Coincidentally, a female name from ancient Britain; Jennifer (see Guinevere), is spelt similar post-anglicisation and likewise comes from Cornwall."
I love it. Of all the names they could have put on a page about Kenneth they used MY name. It was meant to be! (I know I am a sap, but I really love my husband). That is all.
Also, Ken's name means Handsome one, and my middle name Lynne means pretty. A match made in heaven. Man I am so in love.
Unable to Catch up
2 years ago


So cute! Totally meant to be! To infinity and beyond! Love you!
ReplyDelete