Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family Cruise

April 3rd-10th 44 of the Van Wagoner crew enjoyed an Easter cruise. It was a blast, and I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Kierra, Jeanine, Kourntey
Me, Kylie, Ashley, Whitney, Elyse, Savannah

Austin enjoying his ice cream
Trevin, Kourntey Kass
Ken & I
Wendy & Austin
Tired Kourtney & Jeanine

Kierra & Austin
The view from the top. It made me dizzy.
Easter Sunday
Family Testimony Meeting

Daxton & Kourtney
Kassidy & Bart
Tevin was loving the meeting
The girls. Kierra, Kourntey, Me, Kassidy, Kylie, Jeanine
Alex, Daxton, Trevin, Colton. Bond, James Bond

Savannah helps Colton look his best
Me, Josh, and Mom's sneak attack
Wendy, Mindy, Mom, and Dad
Josh & Jamie
Jeanine, Bart, & Max
Jace & Andrea at the white hot party
Jeff & Mindy play the Newleywed game. Bow Chicka Bow Wow. That was Legn-wait for it-dary

Me in Mazatlan after our very relaxing massages

Mindy in a pretty Cathedral in Mazatlan
My dinner, and Andrea's. We have no idea why they gave us such different portions, but we thought it was funny.

Pretty Sunset

The tall and the short

Jeff & Mindy

Jeff & I
Jeff and the dress I bought. What a good sport.

A pretty view in Puerta Vallerta

The Hunt Family
Predator

Jamie in her floppy hat, Josh, & Jeff. Our treacherous snorkling spot
Waiting for the Van in Puerta Vallerta. Mindy, Jeff, Josh, Jamie

Me, Jamie, Josh having some tacos

Me & a mask. The reminded me of strong bad.

Gerret & Savannah

Andrea's Comb Mustache
My Pretty Shoes

Daxton

Josh was a riveting at our dinner table.
Mom & Pop

Josh & Jamie
Jace & Andrea (Anandra as grace calls her)

Ken & I

Jeff & I
Kenzie, Mykell, Kylie

Me and my ice cream. I'm not even sorry.

Horton Family Wendy, Matt, & Austin
My new haircut. Thanks Andrea!

Waiting to get off the boat. Ken, Kass, Trvin, Me
Our blown tire
After the tire mishap we gathered at the local McDonalds in LA while the guys fixed the tire. Lori, Conner, Valyn, Daxton, Mykell, Kenzie

1 comment:

  1. Cute Jen. Good job. I really like your blog background, too.

    ReplyDelete