Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cute Kids

My favorite thing about blogging is that my sister-in-laws put up the cutest pictures of my nieces and nephew. So, I figured I may as well make it a favorite part of MY blog too. I may not have my own kids yet, but I feel like the luckiest Aunt in the world to have such sweet little kids to love. Wheverever you are my little sweeties, know that your Aunt Jen loves you! I miss them so much it hurts, so I like to keep pictures of them around and talk to them on the phone (when they don't scream no). My mom tells me all of the funny things they do and say. For example, she asked grace to put a cup in the kitchen and she said "Of course I will princess nana." I know I am biased, but they are so clever and darling I think they are about the coolest kids in the world. I can't wait to add to the crew myself, but there is a lot of pressure now that we have such awesome ones. Anyways, here they are...

I have this pictures as my desktop right now and I just want to hold her so much I should probably taske it down. oh well, little angel.



Their dresses from our cruise





His big cookie
Best Buddies
Daddy's boy


Princess Grace
He loves animals
Christmas morning.

Ok, this just cracks me up.

Making cookies with Nana



Their pretty gingerbread house



What a cheese head
Grabby graberson. We had to move everything away from him


Grace picking flowers for all of us
God bless the U.S.A
Corbin loves walks

I'm not up to anything at all.
Ok, well this one isn't of the kids, but it is awesome. This is me and my brothers at jace's wedding showing that we are now ALL married. (Not actually flipping you off)

Cool Dude
I've got it!
Grumpy little princess

Aww they match

Cool Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment