Monday, March 14, 2011

Aunt Jen

I love being an Aunt. I have 2 beautiful niece's and 1 handsome nephew. All of them adorable. The only problem is I live a state away and I MISS them. I miss seeing them grow up, their first moments, their ever changing phases, and being able to play with them and tell them how much I love them. On one visit Grace's name is "meow" and she likes "Chumaros" (no one knows what they are to this day), but the next time I see her she has forgotten those things so I am always behind. Last year she liked princesses so I bought her a princess book only to discover she is now into my little pony. (Side note, I LOVE that Jeff can name all the ponies. I love it when men have to know little girl things). It is so hard to be far away, particularly because they don't quite get the phone. Alyssandra talks now. I don't know what she says because I haven't heard it, but I can't believe how fast they grow! Oh well, at least I get to see them sometimes. At least I am in driving distance! And to my wonderful sister-in-laws thanks for putting pictures on your blogs. It is great to have that connection. Andrea, you may not have cute kid pictures to post, but I love your entries too. You crack me up.

Well, to my cute little kids just know that your Aunt Jen & Uncle Ken love you and we are here whenever you need us.


Alyssandra & Corbin
Aunt Jen & Ally
Gracie & silly Aunt Jen
See how fast they grow! That was only 2008!

To make me feel a little better my brother Josh sends me videos of his kids. I save these in a special folder on my computer and watch them often when I need to smile. Works every time. Here is Corbin & Ally rocking out to the Jeff Hunt Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment