Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Death Of Orion

My Sister-in-law Katy and her friend Tim are trying to collect funds to make a short film. I really hope they make it because that means Katy will come to Utah to visit! I also think it is a cool story and they will do justice to it.

I have added a widget that will take you to the site to see the video. I also like this video clip because my hubby and my puppy are in it. So very cute. Enjoy. If you can pledge anything at all it would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. so...funny story.
    before i read that it was bella and ken on screen i pressed play.

    and while the clip was going on all i could think of was "that really looks like kens backside..."

    and then i read that it was.

    is it weird for me to know my brother in law by his butt??

    ReplyDelete