Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ode to My Dyson

As I have said, Ken and I got a dog for Christmas. Our beautiful little Bella. (Bella Bells as I call her). As much as I love her, her hair was driving me CRAZY!!! We had a really crappy vaccum that did not pick up dog hair at all. I had to buy a brush and spray foam and the floor and scrub to pick the hair up. It was hard work even for one small room. So, after getting our tax return I made a trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get a real vaccum to fix the problem. The sales guy was great and recommended the Dyson DC33. I LOVE it. He even let me use my 20% card so it was only $319.00. I couldn't handle to $700-1500 for a rainbow, but I am amazed how well this works. The other nice thing is that you don't have to buy bags, belts, or anything else. It also had 2 filters so that it doesn't blow things back into the air. Umm.. yeah I love my vaccum. Silly as it may sound my life is easier and cleaner. The adorable culprit
Messy Dog
The handle comes off to use for tools
It reaches really far so I don't have to bend over to clean corners, dust, everything.
See

Ok, so here is an example of the hair coating our carpet. Lovley huh.


Here is the tank before vaccuming one part of the living room.
My beautiful Vaccum
Ok, all done. To empty I just push the red button. (Yup a red button I am allowed to push!)
Yuck, look at all that!
Press the button again and the bottom drops. Shake the contents out.
Ewww. Looks like it worked!

2 comments:

  1. i HEART my dyson SO SO much.
    I got it with our target gift cards from our wedding.
    its still one of my FAV things that we "got". My bosche is the other fav.

    ReplyDelete