Wednesday, October 26, 2011

26 Things update

So, I figured I would give an update of where I am with my goals for this year.

26 Things Before I am 26

1.     Get Pregnant - Doesn't Look Like it's happening this year. Maybe, not for a lack of trying :)

2.     Move 

3.     Get out of debt - Not Happening

4.    Build an awesome fort and sleep in it with Ken - Maybe my AZ family can help me with this

5.    Finish my next stocking - Havn't worked on it at all this year, but it is already super close to being done

6.    Visit every temple down the 1-15 (Get cards and pictures) - Missing 3. Manti, Oquirrh Mountain and Jordan. Still time. Got Logan, Ogden is under construction, Bountiful, Salt Lake, Draper, Timpanogis, Provo, and St. George. Not all this year, but it was really a lifetime total I was going for.

7.     Take Ken to one of my Geology field trip spots

8.     Have a picnic

9.    Cook a turkey dinner - Uncle Brian and I have plans

10.  Clean out my Mac and replace the programs with something on the PC

11.   Give Ken a working office

12.   Actually celebrate my Anniversary (or half anniversary) stay at an inn or B&B - Probably not this year. Super broke again. Sigh.

13.   Weigh under 130 pounds (unless I get pregnant) - Probably not, but I would rejoice at 135

14.  Catch up, and stay caught up in my journal - Yeah this needs some work. I sis get caught up, but I am over a month behind again. Still hope.

15.  Read the Book of Mormon 30 minutes EVERY DAY!

16.  Learn how to play Star Craft well enough to play a game with Ken

17.   Learn the Thriller dance - Andrea, did you say you could help with this?

18.   Bake a fancy cake - Katy said she would help for Thanksgiving

19.  Get a new phone

20. Draw of picture I can be proud of (With Art lessons from Ken) - I don't really care about this one anymore.

21.   Clean out and organize Ken’s piles next to the bed

22.  Go paperless and throw away the filing cabinet

23.  Convert all my cassette tapes to iTunes

24. Scan in and back up all of my scrapbooks - I made great strides, but it is a big beast of a project

25. Go to my Grandma Van’s house

26. Learn Reflexology

1 comment:

  1. you are doing so much better than me!!!! i'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete