Friday, January 11, 2013

27 Before 27

Ok, it's almost birthday time so here is the report for the year. I didn't get nine of them, but 18 isn't bad

1. Get Pregnant - Nope
2. Get out of credit card debt - Getting close, but No
3. Cook a turkey dinner - Tomorrow!
4. Weigh under 135 pounds (unless I get pregnant) - Nope, but I just joined weight watchers
5. Catch up, and stay caught up in my journal - Yes!
6. Learn the Thriller dance - almost, but no
7. Edit, Organize, and digitally store ALL my pictures
8. Get couches for the front room
9. Decorate my front room (fix walls and everything)
10. Convert Mindy’s DVC to Digital
11. Replace imovie with something on the PC
12. Paint and add flooring to my doll house
13. Get my dollhouse furniture
14. Finish the guest room/baby room (decorating, bed frame and box)
15. Learn 10 yummy salads I can make quickly
16. Get food intolerance/sensitivity testing done
17. Get nice bookcases
18. Scan in all scrapbooks
19. Organize all pictures by date
20. Back up all photos on shutterfly
21. Make special book (c)
22. Be in a play
23. Take a dance class
24. Close 10 loans - I did close 4
25. Develop level one of oil business- nevermind
26. Go to South Dakota to visit Mom & Dad - nevermind
27. Get Arizona LO License (if needed) - nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment