You know how some moments in life just stand out to you. Well, I was searching for the number to my apartment complex today and found some pictures of my complex. This brought back a flood of memories I thought I would share.
You see, I remembered looking at those pictures nearly 2 years ago wanting to move into those apartments. I pictured mine and Ken's lives there and where I would put our furniture. I was driving from Provo to Bountiful every day and it was terrible. I had no life. Within a month I had talked Ken into it and we moved. Here are the pictures I saw...
Family Room
2nd bedroom
Master Bedroom
KitchenSo, Ken and I moved in on May 26th 2009. I was just started working at City1st Mortgage the month before and was excited about being closer to work. Really close with this apartment. I stopped in and they were offering a killer deal if we moved by the end of the week so we did. With one weeks notice we packed everything up and moved over memorial day weekend before heading to Ohio the following week. So, here is the part I was thinking about...
It was a really rainy summer. We moved into our 3rd story apartment and a door in our living room led to a huge balcony. With boxes all around us we set up the TV, popped some popcorn, opened the balcony door to listen to the rain, and watch metal gear solid, opps I mean Full Metal Alchemist. (we watched metal gear solid later). We did this several nights in a row until we had watched the whole series. I really enjoyed that time. Being in a nice new place with my baby listening to the rain. Everytime I think about it I just smile and can smell the rain. Simple things in life can be so beautiful. I look forward to many more moments with my sweet husband. I know life will always be wonderful when he is by my side. We love our life together now, and we will love it when we have children. We move on to different stages in life (childhood, school, jobs, moving, kids) but each one is so unique and special. I wouldn't trade any of them.








No comments:
Post a Comment