Friday, February 18, 2011

Rearranging Furniture

The funny thing about this post is that I have not rearranged any furniture. I was looking at those apartment pictures from my last post wishing that I could rearrange my furniture. It sounds silly, but it is true.

When I was a kid I used to LOVE doing a huge reorganization of my bedroom. I would move everything around and clean and it felt like a whole new room when I was done. I can't really do that in my apartment. I guess I did move around the office to give Ken a desk, but There is just no way to switch up the living room, bedroom, or dining room. There is so little space everything is exactly where it fits best. I know that, and it drives me crazy. I like to switch it up.

I know I am weird, but there it is. I am stuck with them same old floor plan and everything in the same place. Oh well, this is easier I suppose. Maybe I should clean before I worry about that. Which reminds me, it is wicked hard to come home and want to clean when you have to be at work all day. I come home so tired and want my time to unwind so it gets worse and worse and then I get depressed and want to clean even less. Having a messy house really does change my mood for the worse. Life is full of vicious cycles isn't it.

Sorry, not a very peppy entry, but that's how I feel right now. I'll bet I'm not alone.

1 comment:

  1. oh. you are SO not alone.
    i'm actually dreading going home right now... i've been at work for 9 hours and i know that i have a mess on my hands as soon as i walk in that door. boo.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete